Simply download the claim form, complete it and send it to us as soon as possible.
For assistance with completing the claim form, contact us on 1800 999 977.
Send us your fully completed claim form via EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org), POST (PO Box 9106 Scoresby VIC 3179),
or FAX (03 9768 9677).
We will also require the following documents:
- A copy of your Separation Certificate (for Involuntary Unemployment claims)
- Medical certificates (for Trauma or Disability claims)
Bill Reimbursement Items: The following Items either singularly or collectively
will form the basis of the amount we reimburse you each month for the amount of
indebtedness you incur for these items (up to the cover limit of the level of cover
you have selected on the Policy Schedule).
- Accommodation Rental Fees
- Body Corporate Fees,
- Council Rates (primary residence only)
- Cable or Satellite TV Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Gas Bill
- Gym Membership
- Health Insurance Bill
- Home & Contents Insurance Bill
- Home Mortgage (primary residence only)
- Home Phone Bill (landline)
- Internet usage Bill (excluding any connection fees)
- Mobile Phone Bill (after the deduction of any “plan” credits)
- Subscriptions to established clubs
- Union Dues or Fees
- Vehicle Insurance
- Vehicle Loan Repayment
- Vehicle Registration /CTP
Note: The above Bill Reimbursement Items must exist and/or be in place prior to
the inception of this Policy, and fall due during the period for which you are claiming.
|Bill Reimbursement Insurance Claim Form